Server Room Monitoring for your Business
Server Room Monitoring Protects the Heart of your Business. It is crucial to effectively monitor and manage environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, vibration, smoke and water leaks in server rooms and data centres. This ensures the safety of your IT equipment and protects the continuity of your business. All organisations that employ servers or data centres, whether onsite server rooms or an off-site B2B internet provider, are now able to optimise server room monitoring that includes remote server room monitoring and environmental alarm monitoring.
Data Centre Monitoring
Installing innovative data centre monitoring software and environment monitoring alarms enables remote data centre monitoring capabilities. This empowers organisations to instantly react to environmental issues that would otherwise have resulted in damage to the equipment in their data centres. Our environmental monitoring include warnings about an array of environmental conditions, including power cuts, which can be addressed with backup UPS power supply and generators. Of course, you can’t manage what you can’t measure, so all of our systems deliver insightful reports that help to improve operational efficiency and execute pro-active maintenance.
Why JCM Technologies?
- First and foremost, we provide solutions that address our clients monitoring needs. We don’t just sell products.
- Our team is always professional and up to speed with the latest technology in our industry.
- We are very serious about safety, and we stick to your safety rules on your premises.
- We minimise interruption to your business flow during installations.
- Our years of experience, working on various high profile projects, will be applied in the design of a solution that’s right for you.
We can install server room monitoring systems anywhere in South Africa and our neighboring countries. Get in touch with us today by giving us a call or requesting an assessment.